Farm Loans for You
Cultivate is a collaboration of Credit Unions throughout Ireland to provide quick and easy access to farm finance. It provides short to medium term loans designed to meet the needs of the farming community.
Whatever your needs:
- Invest in new or second-hand machinery
- Upgrade your buildings and facilities
- Purchase additional livestock
- Increase working capital
- Injection of cashflow
Loan Calculator - How Much Will My Loan Cost?
Loan Repayment Table
|Amount||Term||APR*||Monthly Repayments & No.||Total Amount Repayable|
|€15,000||5 Years||6.75%||€293.92 (60)||€17,633.97|
Representative example as at 1 March 2019. Typical APR Variable Cultivate Loan Rate (6.75% APR). Lending terms and conditions apply. Loans are subject to approval. Table is for illustration only and does not constitute a contract.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may effect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Cultivate Loan Terms & Conditions
- Maximum loan amount is €50,000.
- Loans are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future. Credit unions in the Republic of Ireland are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Download a PDF Information Leaflets