We help businesses achieve their growth potential. We will consider loan applications from all types of small businesses e.g. trades people, retail, services, hospitality sector, manufacturing etc.
- You can borrow up to €50,000 at a very competitive rate.
- Loans for all types of business activity may be considered.
- Loans are assessed by an experienced business lending team.
- We can work with external business support agencies to progress your application for finance.
- Bridging finance may be available for short term cash injections into the business (6 months or less).
- No administration fees or hidden charges.
- Interest is calculated on the reducing balance of your loan.
- You can repay the loan of earlier without penalties.
- Members get free loan protection (subject to terms and conditions).
Loan Calculator - How Much Will My Loan Cost?
Loan Repayment Table
|Amount||Term||APR*||Monthly Repayments||Number of Payments||Total Amount of Credit|
Typical APR variable Business Loan rate (6.2% APR). Lending terms and conditions apply. Loans are subject to approval. Table is for illustration only and does not constitute a contract. Figures correct as at February 2019.
Warning: if you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Completed application form
Simply call to any of our three branches and our staff will be happy to assist you.
Proof of Identity
e.g. passport, driver’s license
Proof of Current Address (last 3 months)
e.g. bank statements, utility bill, social welfare letter, government document etc
- Recent Set of Business Accounts (2 years)
- Notice of Assessment Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Tax compliant letter from accountant.
- Completed Form F11.
Current Business Bank Statements
will be required (last 6 months)
Business & Marketing Plan
Financial projections/Cash Flow statement
Certifed Statement of Personal Assets & Liabilities
Other information deemed necessary by the credit union
Business Loan Terms & Conditions
- Maximum loan amount is €50,000 (net of shares).
- Maximum term is 10 years (this may be extended subject to approval by credit union).
- Quotations for the work to be carried out to be provided.
- Security may be required.
- Business credit references may be requested.
- We may seek your permission to complete a credit bureau check with your application.