Thinking about some Home Improvements?
Borrow up to €60,000 over a 10 year term*
Special offer from 1st October to 30th November 2017 - recieve a €50 MD O Sheas voucher will all new home improvement loans issued. Applies to all new home improvement loans applied and drawn down from 1st October to 30th November 2017. Vouchers will be sent out in the post to the address listed on the loan application form at the start of December 2017.
10 great reasons to borrow from us...
- Competitive loan rate of 8% (8.3% APR).
- Benefit from loan protection insurance at no extra cost (terms and conditions apply).
- No penalties for paying off your loan earlier.
- No set up costs or hidden fees.
- Repayment Protection Insurance available (terms and conditions apply).
- Remember, as your loan decreases, so does your interest repayments.
- Flexible loan terms – repayment terms tailored to meet your needs.
- Quick decision on loan applications.
- You can collect loan from any of our branches at Park Road, Beech Road and Kenmare.
- Support your local credit union, by saving and borrowing locally.
Loan Repayment Table
|Amount||Term||APR*||Monthly Repayments||Total Cost of Credit|
Table for illustration purposes only and does not constitute a contract. Figures correct as of April 2016.
Typical APR variable Home Improvement Loan (8.3% APR). Lending terms and conditions apply.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Terms & Conditions
- Maximum term is 10 years.
- Maximum loan amount €60,000 (net of shares).
- Minimum loan amount is €5,000 (net of shares).
- A quotation from suppliers may be required.
- We make seek your permission to undertake and credit bureau check with your loan application.
Download the information leaflet as a PDF