Wrap up a bargain with a credit union Christmas loan.
Competitive loan rate for one year loan term.
No penalty for paying off your loan early.
No set up costs or hidden fees.
Free loan protection and death benefit insurance (subject to terms & conditions).
Speedy loan approval.
As your loan reduces, so does your interest repayments.
The quicker you pay off your loan, the less interest you pay on it.
Loan can be repaid over a 12 month period
Loan Repayment Table
|Amount||Term||APR*||Monthly Repayments||Total Cost of Credit|
Typical APR Variable One Year Loan (Christmas Loan) 8.5% APR. Lending terms and conditions apply. Loans are subject to approval. Table is for illustration only and does not constitute a contract.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may effect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
- Completed application form
- Simply call to any of our three branches and our staff will be happy to assist you.
- Proof of Identity e.g. passport, driver’s license
- Proof of Current Address (last 3 months) e.g bank statements, utility bill, social welfare letter, government document etc
- Proof of Income e.g 3 most recent pay slips or social welfare payment receipts
For Self Employed Members:
- 2 most recent years Notice of Assessment and accounts
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Current Bank Statements may be required (last 3 months)
- Credit Card Statements may be required (last 3 months)
Christmas Loan Terms & Conditions
- Maximum term is 12 months.
- Maximum loan amount is €5000.
- No loan top ups allowed.
- We may seek your permission to undertake a credit bureau to check with your loan application.