Sometimes you need short term cash for life’s little expenses. So, why not consider a One Year Loan for things like events and celebrations, holidays, car tax/insurance, health expenses, home improvements and many other purposes.
The many reasons to borrow from Killarney Credit Union include:
- Competitive One Year Loan rate of 8.2% (8.5% APR).
- You benefit from loan protection insurance at no added cost (terms & conditions applies).
- No set up charge or account fees.
- You can borrow smaller amounts up to €5,000.
- Your repayments can be scheduled to suit your circumstances.
- You can protect your loan with repayment protection insurance (terms & conditions applies).
- You can avail of free life, disability and critical illness cover on your loan (terms & conditions applies).
- Quick approval for smaller loans.
- As your loan decreases, so does your interest repayments.
- You can pay off your loan earlier than the 12 month term if you wish.
Loan Repayment Table
|Amount||Term||APR*||Weekly Repayments||Total Amount Repayable|
Typical APR variable One Year Loan rate (8.5% APR). Lending terms and conditions apply. Loans are subject to approval. Table is for illustration only and does not constitute a contract. Repayment figures correct as at February 2016.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may aect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
- Completed application form - Simply call to any of our three branches and our staff will be happy to assist you.
- Proof of Identity - e.g. passport, driver’s license
- Proof of Current Address (last 3 months) - e.g bank statements, utility bill, social welfare letter, government document etc
- Proof of Income - e.g 3 most recent pay slips or social welfare payment receipts
- For Self Employed Members: 2 most recent years Notice of Assessment and Accounts, Tax Clearance Certicate. Completed Form F11.
- Current Bank Statements -may be required (last 3 months)
- Credit Card Statements - may be required (last 3 months)
- Other information deemed necessary by the credit union
One Year Loan Terms & Conditions
- Maximum term is up to 12 months.
- Maximum loan amount is €5,000 (net of shares).
- No top ups allowed.
- We may seek your permission to undertake a credit bureau check with your loan application.