Looking for new wheels? We've got the loan for you
- No deposit or upfront payments needed for your car.
- No documentation or arrangement fees.
- No hidden fess, transaction charges, or set up fees.
- Repayments are scheduled to suit your circumstances.
- No lump sum payments for your car at the end of the finance arrangement.
- You are not tied to any motor dealer or brand.
- Unlike some motor finance deals, there are no mileage restrictions.
- You can sell on the car at any time.
- Unlike hire purchase agreements, you own the car from the start.
- You don't get charged penalties for repaying your loan early.
- You can get pre approval for a car loan, so you can shop around first.
- You benefit from free life, disability and critical illness cover on your loan (terms & conditions applies).
- You can protect your loan with repayment protection insurance (terms & conditions applies).
- You can avail of competitive car insurance cover through our member's affinity scheme.
Loan Calculator - How Much Will My Loan Cost?
Loan Repayment Table
|Amount||Term||APR*||Monthly Repayments & No.||Total Amount Repayable|
|€2,000||1 Year||7.8%||€173.50 (12)||€2,081|
|€5,000||2 Years||7.8%||€225.00 (24)||€5,399|
|€10,000||5 Years||7.8%||€200.35 (60)||€12,018|
|€15,000||5 Years||7.8%||€300.53 (60)||€18,028|
|€20,000||5 Years||7.8%||€400.67 (60)||€24,039|
|€25,000||6 Years||7.8%||€432.14 (72)||€31,113|
|€30,000||8 Years||7.8%||€416.37 (96)||€39,971|
|€50,000||8 Years||7.8%||€693.55 (96)||€66,593|
Typical APR Variable Car Loan Rate (7.8% APR). Lending terms and conditions apply. Loans are subject to approval. Table is for illustration only and does not constitute a contract.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may effect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Completed application form
Simply call to any of our three branches and our staff will be happy to assist you.
Proof of Identity
e.g. passport, driver’s license
Proof of Current Address (last 3 months)
e.g bank statements, utility bill, social welfare letter, government documents etc
Proof of Income
e.g 3 most recent pay slips or social welfare payment receipts
Proof of PPS Number
Correspondance from Revenue / Department of Social Protection, Social welfare receipts
For Self Employed Members:
Set of accounts (2 recent years), Form 11,Tax Clearance Certificate
Current Bank Statements
may be required (last 3 months)
Credit Card Statements
(last 3 months)
Car Loan Terms & Conditions
- Maximum loan amount is €50,000.
- Proof of Purchase (invoice from garage, copy of seller's vehicle registration certificate, copy of advert for private sales).
- We may seek your permission to undertake a credit bureau check with your loan application.
Download a PDF Information Leaflet