We all know the merits of saving money, either for something specific or for that “rainy day”. But saving money with Killarney Credit Union means you also become a member of a highly successful co-operative. You are not just another customer you are a member.
Each and every €1 you save is equivalent to 1 share in the credit union. If you begin to save regularly it won’t be long before you build up a healthy balance.
Some of the many benefits of saving with Killarney Credit Union:
- Easy access to your money once it is not used as security against a loan
- No hidden charges or fees on any transactions
- You can save easily using your credit union BIC/IBAN account details
- Life savings insurance for eligible members
- Nomination of account proceeds
- eStamp Account
- When you save with us you are also building a history which will be taken into account in the future should you wish to apply for a loan.
The money you save with us is used by the credit union to fund the loans it makes to members. By saving with us you are indirectly helping your neighbours and the community to develop.