Celebrate your special day with a little help from your credit union.
- Competitive wedding & bridging loan rates of 10% (10.5% APR).
- You benefit from loan protection insurance at no added cost (terms & conditions applies).
- No set up charge or account fees.
- Your repayments can be scheduled to suit your circumstances.
- You can top up your loan if you need more funds (subject to approval).
- You can protect your loan with repayment protection insurance (terms & conditions applies).
- You can avail of bridging finance for short term lending for 6 months or less, you pay the interest and loan principal at the end of the term.
- You can avail of free life, disability and critical illness cover on your loan (terms & conditions applies).
- Quick approval for smaller loans.
- As your loan decreases, so does your interest repayments.
- You can avail of both the personal loan and bridging loan product as required.
- No penalty for repaying your loan earlier.
- A joint loan application can be arranged.
Wedding Loan Repayment Table
|Amount||Term||APR*||Monthly Repayments||Total Amount Payable|
Bridging Loan Repayment Table
|Amount||Term||APR*||Total Cost of Credit||Total Amount Payable|
Typical APR variable personal/bridging loan rate (10.5% APR). Lending terms and conditions apply. Loans are subject to approval. Table is for illustration only and does not constitute a contract. Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may effect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Wedding Loan Terms & Conditions
- Maximum term is up to 8 years.
- Maximum loan amount is €30,000 (net of shares).
- We may seek your permission to undertake a credit bureau check
Bridging Loan Terms & Conditions
- Maximum term is 6 months.
- Maximum loan amount is €30,000.
- The member must not have loan arrears.
- Loan principal and interest are payable at the end of the term.
- We may seek your permission to undertake a credit bureau check with your loan application. (Feb 2018)
- Completed application form - Simply call to any of our three branches and our staff will be happy to assist you.
- Proof of Identity - e.g. passport, driver’s license
- Proof of Current Address (last 3 months) - e.g bank statements, utility bill, social welfare letter, government document etc
- Proof of Income - e.g 3 most recent pay slips or social welfare payment receipts
- Proof of PPS Number - correspondance from Revenue / Department of Social Protection, Social welfare receipts
- For Self Employed Members:
- 2 most recent years Notice of Assessment and accounts, Form 11
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Current Bank Statements - may be required (last 3 months)
- Credit Card Statements - may be required (last 3 months)
- Other information deemed necessary by the credit union
Download the information leaflet as a PDF