Why our car loan package is better
- No deposit or upfront payments needed for your car.
- No documentation or arrangement fees.
- No hidden fess, transaction charges, or set up fees.
- Repayments are scheduled to suit your circumstances.
- You can pay back the loan over an 8 year term (terms and conditions apply).
- No lump sum payments for your car at the end of the finance arrangement.
- You are not tied to any motor dealer or brand.
- Unlke some motor finance deals, there is no mileage restrictions.
- You can sell on the car at any time.
- Unlike hire purchase agreements, you own the car from the start.
- You don't get charged penalties for repaying your loan early.
- You can get pre approval for a car loan, so you can shop around first.
- You benefit from free life, disability and criticial illness cover on your loan (terms and conditions apply).
- You can avail of competitive car insurance cover through our member's affinity scheme.
Loan Repayment Table
|Amount||Term||APR*||Monthly Repayments||Total Cost of Credit|
Table for illustration purposes only and does not constitute a contract.
Typical APR variable Car Loan Rate (7.8% APR). Lending terms and conditions apply. Loans are subject to approval.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your ability to access credit the future.
Terms & Conditions
- Maximum term is up to 8 years.
- Maximum loan amount €50,000 (net of shares).
- Proof of purchase (invoice from garage, copy of seller's vehicle registration certificate, copy of advert for private sales).
- We may seek your permission to undertake a credit bureau check with your loan application.
- Completed application form - Simply call to any of our three branches and our staff will be happy to assist you.
- Proof of Identity - e.g. passport, driver’s license
- Proof of Current Address (last 3 months) - e.g bank statements, utility bill, social welfare letter, government document etc
- Proof of Income - e.g 3 most recent pay slips or social welfare payment receipts
- For Self Employed Members:
- 2 most recent years Notice of Assessment and accounts.
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Current Bank Statements - may be required (last 3 months)
- Credit Card Statements - may be required (last 3 months)
- Other information deemed necessary by the credit union
Download the information leaflet as a PDF