The 2020 Student Bursary Award is here!
We are delighted to announce that the 2020 Student Bursary Award is here. To enter, simply fill in the form below or click here to download a printable application form in PDF format.
Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions or if we can be of any help.
We wish all applicants the best of luck!
Terms and conditions
- The bursary shall consist of six separate awards (€1000 by two cash giveaways, €500 by 4 cash giveaways)
- Applications are open to all who have completed their Leaving Certificate in 2020 and all students currently attending college in 2020.
- All applicants must be a member of Killarney Credit Union on or before 31st August 2020.
- The Bursary is not performance based (i.e not based on Leaving certificate results), and is open to all Leaving Certificate students and all students currently attending college in 2020.
- Applications are accepted from members only, not parents or guardians.
- The bursary recipients will be determined by an open draw. The draw for the winners will be held in late September and the Bursaries will be awarded at this time.
- Only one application per person is permissible and accordingly only one bursary per student will be awarded at any one time.
- Proof of acceptance in writing of the applicants chosen course must be provided to the credit union before the bursary is paid.
- The successful applicant must make themselves available for promotional advertising purposes, including photographs, newsletters, the website and social media promotion.
- The third level institution may be any of the Institutions as set out by the CAO. It may also be based outside of Ireland.
- The decision of the board of directors of Killarney Credit Union is final. The board also reserves the right to make any adjustments or amendments to these rules as is necessary, at any time. The awarding of the bursary is not subject to appeal.