1. Staff, management, board oversight, volunteers and board of directors are precluded from entry into current member draws. A Director or staff member has never won a car.
2. All our draws are held in branch and each draw is overseen by an independent external solicitor, management, risk and compliance officer who are there to ensure that the selection process is fully transparent.
3. Members have to sign up for the members draw and agree to the terms and conditions of the draw. They can withdraw at any time at their choosing.
4. Our recent winners are published on our website and in the local media. http://www.killarneycu.ie/our-services/other-services/235-members-cash-car-draws
5.The members draw is operated on a break even basis with prize funds being distributed as car and cash prizes.
6. The members draw control procedures have been reviewed by both the internal and external auditor of the credit union. No discrepancies were noted from any draw undertaken.
7. The credit union members draw prize policy is listed in the terms and conditions of members draw application form available online. Further details on http://www.killarneycu.ie/images/MEMBERS_CAR_DRAWLow_July_16.pdf
8. There has been extensive reporting on this issue and that some reports were inaccurate and misleading and that action has been taken by ILCU and the Central Bank to have these inaccuracies corrected.
If you would like to join our members draw which takes place twice a year, please complete an application form here